Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dove Hunt

We have a been keeping late hours....I think I may be too old for this...haha..We were in the dove field  before the sun on Saturday.  We really didn't have a lot of birds, but we ended up shooting skeets...Now..that was fun and Skywalker was good at it....{Note to self....skeet thrower for G.I. Joe on his birthday.}  We ended up the day with FOOTBALL...GO STATE!!! and some really good friends
and food. 
Skywalker and his dad have been going fishing in the afternoons after school.  G.I. Joe was away last night for work....YUCK...He is headed home now!! WOW>>>SCREAM>>>YES!!! I miss him so much when he is gone.  I can't wait for him to walk through the door with my kiss and hug.  I think we have plans to go to the pool this afternoon.  We have guard drill this weekend....FOOTBALL FRIDAY!!!!
I had to add another week of IV's to my schedule.  I really thought I was still too short of breath to finish them this week.  I do feel much better today and hope to even feel better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment