Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Playing Catch UP!

Hmm...begining where I left off a few weeks ago...I did go home on Friday 13th.  They also completed my ABG's and the results were...well...pretty odd.  All my levels were very normal...PH, CO2 (believe it or not) NOW..for the not normal...my o2 was 67%.  My o2 sats were hanging around 94%.  My PFT were pretty good...so I did not go home on IV's.  I do go back to UAB the end of the month.  I have to have a right heart cath. {joy..joy}  I think I will also a complete a 6 minute walk test while I am there.
I have been enjoying Skywalker's baseball games more than ever!  The swimming pool finally opened and we are now spending lot of time there.  Skywalker has been having lots of spend the night company and today I took all of them bowling.  I had just as much fun as they did.




We are close to vacation count down!  We will be spending the week on the beach with our family.  I am ready to start packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment