Friday, February 19, 2010

Busy..but FUN!

We have been so busy…or should I say just having fun!! We had about 5 inches of snow last Friday. We stayed out all day throwing snowballs and snowboarding behind the 4-wheeler. There were way too may kids to count. This neighborhood is a kid drop off zone. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I always told my husband that I wanted Skywalker"s friends to come to his house instead of him always wanting to go somewhere…So far…that has been accomplished!



On Saturday, we had Skywalkers 9th birthday party! He invited 9 boys to go play Lazertag. It was 2 hours of the most fun.  He is really into sports right now. I think dad enjoyed it as much as the boys.


This past week has been crazy. I really started feeling tight and short of breath. I tried doing extra breathing treatments but really didn’t get much relief. I called UAB and they called me in a steroid dose pack. It is  a very low dose so I decided to take it. I HATE steroids. I am on my 3rd day and I am feeling a little better not as short of breath. I did get back on the treadmill and walked 10 minutes. I have lots more energy…THANKS to the steroids. I even felt like getting in the tanning bed.!!! I always feel better when I am not SNOW white….


G.I. Joe had to be away from home this week because of work. We were so glad to see him back. I sure didn’t get lots of hugs and love….he came home SICK…ug .ug.. He thinks he has a sinus infection…oh..just want I need…so he is staying a feet away…

No comments:

Post a Comment