Monday, February 1, 2010

Thoughts of Emily

I believe I am not feeling as short of breath right now. I did an extra breathing treatment around lunch. I know this may be crazy, but I am beginning to think my pfts were lower because I took the H1N1 shot. That is just an idea that I conjured up. I told G.I. Joe about my exercise plan, so I am hoping he will help me stay true to it. Skywalker came in from school with homework and he also has basketball practice tonight. Skywalker's request for supper >>TACOS<< I use to really hate to cook, but when Skywalker started asking for special request my thought about this changed. It makes me feel like a great mom when he tells me how good supper is. He always gets up from the table and gives the cook a kiss...Aw...how sweet...(see now why I love to cook!!) G. I. Joe is down the street helping our new pastor hang blinds in their home.

This afternoon, I watched Emily Mulkey's funeral via web cast. It was a beautiful service. I only knew of Emily through her blog and I encourage others to read it. She had such faith in God. My prayer today is to become more like Emily. I need to be more passionate for Christ, more driven for my savior. I pray that God with give me the opportunity to lead others to worship him.

Psalm 71:15
My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness and of Your salvation all day long; For I do not know the sum of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment