Monday, May 9, 2011

Focused on Faith

The Bible said, ‘For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God’ (Ephesians 2:8) 
Faith is a gift of God.  A thought comes to mind. Air that I breathe is a gift from God. It is  everywhere. But actually, I could choose not to breathe. Air is a gift from God and so is faith. It’s a matter of either.. we want to received it or not. Yes, faith is a gift from God but it is our job to ‘breathe’ and received faith from Him.  Faith in God means that I am willing to trust Him to carry me through my sickness.  He chose me to walk a life of sickenss.   Blessed with  my sickness, I have an urgency to focus on what is really important to me.  The clothing, the cars, and the items I posses are not what I focus on.  When I take pictures, which I love to do, I focus on fingers, toes, smiles, and holding of hands...always the small things.  Focus is amazing. Focus changes your perception in your life.  . Usually, how you feel about things, and the meaning of a particular experience, is all dependent upon your focus..especially on God.

No comments:

Post a Comment