Friday, March 4, 2011

The Days Roll By..

Day 19..and the days are getting slower!
I guess call it beach fever or spring break fever, but {{GOLLY}} do I have a BIG bad case of it.!! We have plans to go to Orlando and stay at the Nick Hotel for the week.  Skywalker has now decided he doesn't want to go that far and that he wants to go to Destin.  WOW..hard to believe, but he is my child and I LOVE Destin....no complaints here...and G.I. Joe said he is just the driver and just tell him where to go...So now I plan on spending the day looking for somewhere to stay for the week.  We have tons we can do in Destin...it feels like home when we are there.  I keep telling G.I. Joe that I would love to move there.  He has 2 more years with his job and I think he would pack and go also.  Skywalker would be in the truck ready to leave if we told him.  He is part fish and as long as we were close to the water, he would love it.

How lucky am I to have 2 of the greatest guys in my life!!  It doesn't matter where we are...what we do...as long as we are together...having fun..laughing..smiling..and loving each other.
FOREVER COULD NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH FOR ME..TO FEEL LIKE I HAVE LONG ENOUGH WITH BOTH OF Y'ALL!!!
YOU COMPLETE ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment