Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hour by hour

Today, I feel like I have watched the clock on the wall ...tick..tick..tick..My days seem to slowly fade by when I  am in the hospital.  I just received a text from Skywalker.  He also sent a picture that he had just taken of himself.  The simple words that followed....I love u....   My heart aches for him while I am away.  His little smile makes me melt.  There are days that I wonder....what will happen when God calls me home?  What about Skywalker and G.I. Joe?  Who will leave the lights on in each room so G.I. Joe will have something to fuss about...{ha.ha.ha}  Who will scratch Skywalker's back at night?  Who will sing the wake up song to him before school?  I know God has a plan for this.  He already has it all....worked out.  I pray everyday that I find a way to make each day special...Even my bad days are good.   I have another moment...another breath...
The life I have now is only the beginning.


Psalm 2:8
 I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go. I will counsel you with my eye on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment