Thursday, January 6, 2011

Posted Late

Written on Christmas 2010
What to celebrate....Of course the birth of MY LORD and SAVIOR...
With that being said...as a mom, I can't help but celebrate the happiness I get out of watching Skywalker taking it all in!!  I could go a lifetime without a gift to unwrap.  What I have can't be wrapped...my days and nights are magical because of G.I. Joe and Skywalker.


We had a blast at my parents home opening up gifts, but we saved the best for last.  Skywalker's last gift of the night was a beagle puppy.  Oh...Oh...he was so cute...and excited...{SMILE...GRINS...KISSES}.  As soon as he picked up the puppy he called him BUDDY.  

Christmas morning was so much fun.  These are the moments I will remember a lifetime.  We gave lots of hugs that morning and kisses.  We played for hours with new games and toys.  That is what makes my life completely worth it.

I have been feeling pretty good lately.  I am staying close to the house.  I know I have got to get past the New Year before I go back to the hospital.  I called and got a refill on some meds to get me by.  Seems like G.I. Joe is doing alot of grilling lately.  I just can't seem to get enough energy to get going.  But nobody is complaining about the grilling...It is AWESOME!!!


Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment